Saturday, June 13

its coming back...

YES!!! Finally,holiday is here already=))) but only 3 weeks of holiday and and and only the 1 week of holiday is for me to enjoy only=( cause the rest of the holiday,i need to go to hotel for work=( but nevermind,cause i got money=))) I am badly in need of money right now,i need to buy alots of things!!! X-men origin:Wolverine,here i come!!!

tomorrow,dad is going overseas and he will be back by sunday...Dad,enjoy your journey=)So for the 1 week of holiday,i am so going to do alots of things like playing soccer,watching supernatural=),meeting up with my friends and most of all,eat until i become fat!!! i want to become fat cause i am too skinny already=( hmmms,i really dunno is holiday a good thing for me anot? I seriously dunno...But nevermind,i just want to enjoy my holiday=)) hope time will just take her away...


when i talked to u on msn just now,i seriously can feel that my feeling for u is like coming back to me like a shot that just went through my heart.and i dunno how should i react to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment