Tuesday, June 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,MUM=)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,MUM!!!

And guess what,Today is my mum birthday=) Happy Birthday to u,mum although i know u will not read this 1...And by the way,she today is how many years old already ah??? Holy shit,i don really know how old is she this year!!!! Later,i will ask her=) But we today never celebrate her birthday cause we celebrated yesterday already=) We bought for her a birthday cake and it was quite nice=) YEA!! I love Cakes=)))

Alright,hmmms, look like Wolverine and the X-men season 1 is going to end soon but nevermind, cause i am waiting for season 2=))) And And And, I hear from my sis that Jensen Ackles who act as Dean in supernatural is rumored to act as Leon in Resident Evil 4!!!! OMG,I can't wait for that to happend!!! I am so going to watch that movie when it comes out=)

OK,time to go,see ya=)

No comments:

Post a Comment