Friday, March 6

I just cannot take it:(

Today is the 6 and i just cannot take it in class just now,i just cannot wait for the lesson to end fast...and i really want to go to the beach and just shout until my voice is gone or what,i don care! I just want to let it out of my chest...actually,wanted to go to the beach but due to the hot weather,i and sam did not went to the beach but we end up in the jurong east library....actually,it was a nice place to slack:)hahaha,maybe we can go there more often? but tomorrow,i will get my chance to go to the beach with nani and sam:) They two have become my best friends in ITE already and whenever i feel down or stress,they are always the two to be there for me,thanks Bros:)

I really dunno what u thinking right now? but i just hope for u to be happy,thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment